Friday, September 10, 2010

Update

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, and this one will be limited itself. I have been in zambia for about 2 months now and want to give everyone a quick heads up. I am posting this from my phone (which has internet, in africa, yes)
if anyone wants to call me my # is 0260963256919. Dont hesitate to skype or text!
I will be living in the northwestern provence of zambia, about 160 km from solwezi, the capital of the provence. I am ending preservice training in about 2 weeks then i will be headed out to my site. I am a first gen volunteer so i will be the 1st peace corps volunteer to be posted in my village. Sorry for the relatively stale update but i wanted to update everyone on my situation a bit more and let everyone know i was ok. Better update coming soon, hope you all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment